At Northwest Marine Technology (NMT), we strive to provide outstanding customer service. As part of that goal, it is NMT policy to protect the privacy of our customers. This statement discloses the information gathering and sharing practices of this website.
Who we are:
Northwest Marine Technology is a privately owned company. Our headquarters are located at 4003 Airport Road, Anacortes, WA, 98221, USA. You can reach us by telephone at +1 (360) 764-8850 (8 am – 4:00 pm, Pacific Time Zone) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website address is: http://www.nmt.us.
General privacy information:
NMT does not provide a secure server. All of your communications with us are transmitted in plain text. Our website is built using WordPress and is hosted by GreenGeeks. GreenGeeks does not appear to collect any information from our website.
Embedded content from other websites:
Cookies and Analytics:
Personal information we collect:
- NMT provides a web based form that invites you to give us contact and project information. Completing this form is optional. Information you enter on this form is sent via plain text email to one of our offices. We attempt to disable all comments on our posts, and any legitimate comments are responded to by direct email then erased.
- Our website uses two plugins that collect data:
- Relevanssi – All searches performed using the internal site search are logged in the database, including the following information: the search query, the number of hits found, user ID for users who are logged in and date and time. The search logs are stored indefinitely.
- Akismet – If we miss disabling a comment on a post, and you leave a comment, Akismet will typically collect the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
What we do with your personal information:
- NMT will reply by email to a contact form you send us. Spam emails are erased immediately without reply.
- We may share your email within NMT to provide customer service.
What we do not do with your information:
- No information you provide is sold or given to any company other than NMT and its agents. We do not supply customer lists to persons outside NMT and its related companies and agents, except to comply with the law.
- When we share personal information with an agent or affiliate, we protect that personal information with a strict confidentiality agreement. Companies that we hire to provide support services or act as our agent must conform to our privacy standards.
- NMT corporate policies require that employees with access to confidential customer information may not use or disclose the information except for business use. All employees are required to safeguard such information, as specified in their confidentiality agreements with NMT.
How long we retain your data:
We retain contact form entries indefinitely so we can recognize and communicate with our customers. For users that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data:
If you have sent us a contact form and would like the resulting email to be erased, please call us at +1 (360) 764-8850, send an email to email@example.com, or send a letter to the following address: Northwest Marine Technology, Inc, 2103 Harrison Avenue NW, STE2-865, Olympia, WA, 98502, USA. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data:
Contact forms sent to NMT are checked through an automated spam detection service.